miércoles, 25 de noviembre de 2020

POST 5>> TV SHOWS AND SERIES

The truth is that I am addicted to watching series, it's one of my favorite hobbies. So today, I'll tell you some of my favorite series since I can't decide on one of these.

Black Mirror is a fairly short but intense series, it's episodes show cruelty but at the same time originality from different perspectives. Behind a dark and macabre humor is a critical reflection on the media, politics, social conformity or the dangers of technology in the hands of irrational humans.
I like it because you really reflect a lot, sometimes you are speechless about what happens, it's definitely very interesting.

Another one of my favorite series is Breaking Bad, it talks about a chemistry teacher (Walter White) who, after being diagnosed with lung cancer, begins to cook illicit substances together with a former student of his (Jesse Pinkman), in order to pay for his treatment. I like it because is a really is a long series, but you don't get tired of watching it and you just want to know what will happen.
 
My last favorite series is Vikings, it's inspired by the adventures of Ragnar Lodbrok, one of the best-known legendary Norse Vikings. The series related Ragnar as a farmer who rose to fame with successful forays into England, eventually becoming a Scandinavian king, with the support of his family and warriors. In recent seasons, the series continues with the stories of his children and their adventures in England, Scandinavia and the Mediterranean. I like this series because it shows in part what life was like for the Vikings. Also, my favorite character "Lagertha" shows how brave and strength a woman can have.

Finally, I enjoy all kinds of series because I don't have a specific type that I like, it would vary a lot and there is a series that I haven't seen but I would like so I have it pending until vacation because it has been recommended to me a lot, it's a Game of Thrones.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Meli! I have only seen Black Mirror of the series you mentioned, but I really want to see Breaking Bad and Vikings, since I have heard that they are very good, I hope it is a vacation to see them (hopefully soon). Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Melissa, I don't think I'm that good at watching shows. The one that looks most curious is Black Mirror, it would be interesting to see it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Melissa, you are like the 5th person that talk amazing things about breacking bad, I was doubting to see it but now i'm sure I will see it. I saw vikings too and I love Ragnar.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Melissa! wow I had never met a person who liked to watch series so much haha have you ever seen Pretty little liars? I reccomended it a lot!

    ResponderEliminar

POST 6 >> SUMMER PLANS

The truth is that I don't know if this summer I will go anywhere given the context of the pandemic that we are experiencing, and I hope ...