jueves, 3 de diciembre de 2020

POST 6 >> SUMMER PLANS

The truth is that I don't know if this summer I will go anywhere given the context of the pandemic that we are experiencing, and I hope that the possible "regrowth" that will come after the holidays is controlled.

Therefore, if so, it's most likely that I will go to Concón with my mother, since part of my family lives there. I love going to this place, I have very good memories since I was little when my whole family got together to spend the summer there, I think they have been the best summers I can remember. Also, it relaxes my mind and clears me out of the city. In addition, I am happy to be able to be with my family that lives there, especially to share with my cousins, who are like my brothers.

The main activity would be to go to the beach and the dunes, among other places that are somehow in safe conditions. I also hope to see my friends, obviously with all the necessary precautions and care, but the main thing is to share with them in any way.

Since I'm not sure what the conditions will be like, I don't know if I could really go anywhere, so I don't think I'm going to work or study. I just hope I can spend more time with my family and rest from this exhausting year. Hopefully the cure for this disease comes as soon as possible.




6 comentarios:

  1. Hello Meli, I also wish that the cure for the coronavirus is available as soon as possible to go back to doing everything as before. I hope you can go to the beach, enjoy with your family and escape from Santiago and the confinement. Hugs

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Meli, I agree with you that we must take care of ourselves and take all the precautions against the virus, however, I hope you can have an excellent summer and that you can share with your family and friends as you say. Hopefully the cure will come soon!
    Kisses.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Meli, I hope you can really go on vacation and have a great time.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi! I agree with you, this was a really exhausting year! I've never been in Concón before but it sounds great, I usually go to La Serena because I have family there!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello Meli
    The truth is that this summer will be totally different from all the others, but the important thing is that we can share with our families.
    I hope you have a nice parties with your family!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Melissa, I have visit the dunes too and it's an awesome place and very beautiful. Hopefully you can see your family and friends this summer.
    Regards!!

    ResponderEliminar

POST 6 >> SUMMER PLANS

The truth is that I don't know if this summer I will go anywhere given the context of the pandemic that we are experiencing, and I hope ...