martes, 13 de octubre de 2020

POST 1>> A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

To begin with, I would like to visit Greece, since I was little I have liked the Greek culture, their structures and how this has evolved. I also consider that their philosophical, scientific, mathematical, architectural and artistic works were the legacy to build the culture of much of the world, which has been transcendental to this day.

Also, I am very interested in Greek mythology, composed of various gods such as Zeus, Poseidon, Athena, Artemis, among others. If I ever go to Greece, I would like to see their capital Athens, know their temples, the architectural monuments, the Acropolis, and many other places of great importance, in addition to take a lot of photos. I would also like to visit Santorini, one of the most famous islands of Greece for their beautiful sunsets and their architecture of cubic houses. But I would like to go only to know and for culture, I wouldn't go to study, or work, or live there, even though it's a beautiful country. I hope I can go one day.






13 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i was torn between Greece and Italy, their myths and architecture are amazing. I decided Italy tho, based on the food hahah. I hope you have the chance to travel to Greece one day it'd be fantastic.
    Regards :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes, I totally agree with you! italian food is delicious hahaha. I also hope you can travel to Italy.
      Greetings :)

      Eliminar
  3. Hi! Greek culture is very impressive, it would be wonderful to get to know it up close. Santorini seemed very beautiful to me, I hope one day I will take a photo there.
    PD: my favorite greek goddess is Persephone

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes, it is very impressive, I hope one day we can take a picture there! I also like Persephone hahaha
      Regards<3

      Eliminar
  4. Hi Melissa, I think we have something in common and that is Greece. Without a doubt it is a country with a great culture and that all other countries should consider and admire, it is a really wonderful country with a very famous history.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. What a coincidence my friend hahaha, I hope we can go together one day.
      Greetings<3

      Eliminar
  5. Hello Melissa, I've always been interested in Greek mythology and all those stories about the gods of Olympus hahaha. Besides, I think it is a country with fabulous architecture, I hope to meet the famous "Parthenon" one day. Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Greek mythology and the gods of Olympus are very interesting! I also hope you can meet the "Parthenon" one day.
      Regards :)

      Eliminar
  6. Hi Melissa! very good choice, I would also love to visit Greece

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello Meli! how are you?, I don't believe that we have choose the same place to visit haha. I love Greek culture, I also dream of being able to go there one day and to know their historical buildings and specially Santorini! what a beautiful place!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Barbi, good and you?
      what a coincidence! It's totally a wonderful place, I hope we can visit it one day
      Regards!

      Eliminar

POST 6 >> SUMMER PLANS

The truth is that I don't know if this summer I will go anywhere given the context of the pandemic that we are experiencing, and I hope ...