miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2020

POST 4 >> MY FUTURE JOB

First of all I would like to have a formal job guaranteed by the organization or public institution for which I will work. Also, I would like that this job ideally be in conjunction with a team because I think that the more people with good ideas, more contribution can be generated.

Likewise, I imagine working as I said before in an institution or public organization oriented, for example the elderly in institutions like SENAMA, disability or rather different capacities such as SENADIS or on issues of responsible tenure or animalists. Also hope I can be a contribution and make real changes.

I would like an outdoor job because I believe that by sharing and interacting with different people I will know the true reality and I'll have a greater perspective. Besides, I would love to travel as part of my job since I believe that traveling you learn much more and acquire more knowledge.

About the salaray, I would like to have economic stability and that it to be worthy. I am thinking of continuing this career, that is, public administration but with a mention in public management, since I like these areas much more than those of political science.



4 comentarios:

  1. Hello Melissa, I think we share many common interests, I find it very striking to work outdoors and different.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Melissa, your work perspective is very interesting, being in organizations like SENAMA or SENADIS and carrying out policies from those areas is very important. I hope you can do it, regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi, you have things very clear, I hope that in the future you can achieve them, anyway you have all the capabilities to do it. Regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Meli, I agree with you in what you mentioned about outdoor work, without a doubt you can get to know other people's realities much better. But in my case, I prefer the area of political science much more than that of public management. I hope you can achieve everything you want, no doubt you can!
    Kisses.

    ResponderEliminar

POST 6 >> SUMMER PLANS

The truth is that I don't know if this summer I will go anywhere given the context of the pandemic that we are experiencing, and I hope ...